$300 per team. 8 team max. $600 Cash Prize
RULES OF THE GAME (for BFSC Tournament play ONLY)
1. Adult Mens Open/Coed will play straight 40 min. games. No time outs! Running game clock.
2. There is (1) goalkeeper and (5) field players allowed on the field for Play. Co-ed must have 2 women on the field. The GK is nuetral and does not count. You may roster up to 10 players on a team.
3. NO OUTDOOR CLEATS and Slide tackling is NOT permitted.
4. Three line Violation is NOT in effect for tournament play!
5. Substitutions may be made at any time on an unlimited basis, provided the subbed “for” player is within one yard of the bench door and does not interfere with play at the time the replacing player enters the field of play
6. The goalkeeper box is the whole arc area (not just the square box).
7. When the ball touches any part of the netting or ceiling, the ball is deemed out of bounds.
8. All fouls and restarts are DIRECT free kicks. You have (5) seconds to get the ball back in play once it is placed on the ground.
9. There are NO offsides.
10. A penalty in the box is decided by a “Turkey Shoot”. Both teams must retreat to midfield. There is one shooter who starts at the (defense) white line against the opposing goalkeeper. The shooter has (5) seconds to dribble the ball and score.
11. Blue Cards equal 2-minute penalty with NO sub. Yellow Cards equal 4-minute penalty with NO sub. Red Cards equal immediate ejection from the facility and at least one-game suspension. NO FIGHTING!! If a punch is thrown on the property by any team, the entire team is disqualified without refund!
12. ALL players must check-in at the designated area and get a player armband prior to your first game kick-off. This allows you to participate in all your scheduled games. Once you have an armband, you do not need to check-in again. Armbands must remain "on" the whole weekend. Replacement armbands are $5/ea.
13. Points: 6 Points for a Win. 3 Points for a Tie. 1 Point for a Shutout. 1 Point for goals up to 3, including loses and ties.
14. Tie breakers are determined by: 1) Points, 2) Head to Head, 3) Goal differential, 4) Fewest goals allowed.
15. No Protests allowed! Tournament director reserves the right for all final decisions.